What does Branch Transformation mean to you?
Is it delivering an engaging experience? Enhancing member discovery of how your products can benefit life’s journey? Migrating transactions to more efficient channels? Enabling Universal Associates and open branch designs? Branch technology all connected and integrated with your core?
A mix of all of these?
Get answers to these questions and more:
- How are Symitar and CFM creating the foundation for Branch Transformation with Episys-driven technology?
- What new solutions are available to support Universal Associates and the ability to process any transaction from anywhere in the branch?
- How can I increase member discovery of products and services while simultaneously on-boarding to digital channels in the branch?
- Are there Episys-integrated options for migrating existing full-service transactions to self-service?
- What does the expanded relationship between Symitar and CFM include?
Who should attend?
- Credit Unions who use Episys or are considering using Episys
- C-Level Financial Executives (CEOs, COO, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CROs)
- Credit Union managers and VPs interested in improving member and staff experience